short term working capital

DOUBLE CLOSING- same day flipping 100% FUNDING 2024, no credit needed ever zero upfront money.

What is Transactional Funding?

Transactional Funding is a short-term loan provided to wholesalers who purchase and quickly re-sell a property the same day. This is often called a “Double Closing”. The seller of the property is typically called “Party A”. The wholesaler is typically called “Party B”. The end buyer of the property is typically called “Party C”. Transactional Funding deals are also sometimes called “A-B – B-C” Transactions.

When is Transactional Funding Needed?

Our clients use our Transactional Funding Service for three basic reasons:
  1. They have a contract that is NOT ASSIGNABLE to a third party. This is typical when purchasing properties off MLS, bank-owned properties, or properties owned by government entities (HUD, FHA, Fannie Mae, etc.).
  2. The wholesaler is choosing not to assign the contract to maximize their wholesale markup. Many times end buyers will not purchase a property if the assignment fee is too high. You do not have to disclose your contact details to the end buyer when you utilize Transactional Funding.
  3. The wholesaler needs to stay in compliance with State laws that do not allow the assignment of contracts.

Are There Minimum and Maximum Funding Amounts?

We have no minimum funding amount.
The maximum funding amount is to be determined!
There are NO UPFRONT FEES, and NO FEES if the transaction does not close.

Credit a Factor to Obtain Transactional Funding? No.
There are no personal financial requirements to obtain Transactional Funding.
We do not run your credit and do not require bank statements, tax returns, etc.

Do I have to close with the same closing office?

PKCF affiliate requires both the A-B and the B-C transactions to occur at the same settlement office or title company. Some exceptions are possible so please discuss your specific situation with a loan officer if your transactions are closing at different offices. We offer free Proof of Funds letters to our clients.

What documents are required?

The A to B Contract
The B to C Contract
Drivers License
Corporate Docs (Articles of Org/Incorporation, EIN Document; Articles of Org)
If the C Buyer (End Buyer) is getting a loan to purchase the property, please send any information from the lender (pre-approval, term sheet, etc.)

How quickly can you fund a deal?

Deals can be funded quickly on the same day if all required documentation is provided by both our client and the title agent or closing attorney. However, we prefer to receive your submission and documentation once you have obtained your B to C Contract and you are ready for the title to be started.